DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
Out & About Communications is an integrative marketing and communications firm based in San Diego, CA. We are seeking a go-getting Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the team. This part-time position with the opportunity to grow into full-time. It will comprise of day-to-day administrative duties, scheduling content, updating design files, website updates, client engagements, and projects as assigned. Get the full scoop below.
To apply, submit your cover letter, resume and social links to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU IF…
- You are a digital maven. You love digging into all things digital. We are talking WordPress, social media and more.
- You are obsessed with figuring out ways to post content to increase engagement and make it easier for the viewer to take an action.
- Getting into a WordPress website build to figure out where everything lives and laying out pages to enhance user experience is your jam.
- Designs, layout and getting into the nitty gritty of digital marketing updates…oh you want to hear more. You could do it 24/7 and time flys!
- You know enough about Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop to be dangerous. You can navigate your way around design files to edit and update them.
- The digital work is awesome, but you also enjoy creating online campaigns to drive offline action. It’s a win when you create a stress free events to help communities connect.
- You can find just about anything online. Asked to find a diamond in the rough…your response is “I’m on it.”
- It’s true, you like punching away on the keyboard and making campaigns sing. You also enjoy hearing from clients so you don’t lose the big picture.
- Typo! Eeek! Some call you the grammar police.
- SEO, authority building, meta tags, permalinks, tag manager –yes, all of those terms are familiar.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Social Media. Scheduling Tools, WordPress, and HTML, and email marketing tools.
- Fluency in Google Docs, Dropbox and is a must.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High attention to detail when making edits and reviewing documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Public Relations, Graphic Design, Marketing or Journalism.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with tactical project management from development to execution.
- Experience working with diverse clients.
- Must be based in sunny San Diego, CA.
- A self-starter who has a genuine passion for marketing, excellent judgment, and efficient work ethic.
We work in a collaborative office environment– ability to work and communicate well with others is a must. Indoor work environment is climate controlled and has moderate noise levels.
Mobility and sensory ability required for the organization of events, computer utilization, telephone access and communication, communication conducted one-on-one and in meetings. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Must be able to lift 20 pounds and sit or stand for long periods of time. Work will include some long hours, evenings and weekends.
DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP (FALL)
The Digital Communications Intern will gain hands-on experiences and exposure to social media marketing and building digital partnerships. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is esthetic about diving into the world of digital marketing. They will be outgoing, social media savvy, and eager to learn.
You must be a student, as this is an educational internship. This internship is unpaid. Flexible schedule of a minimum of 15 hours per week for a minimum of 6 weeks.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.