We’re looking to hire a part-time project coordinator. A great fit would be someone who digs marketing and love getting into all of the nitty gritty (taking photography, event planning, researching, scheduling social media and more!). Knowledge of Adobe Create Suite and social media platforms is a big plus. Must be based in San Diego, able to work in our office. The full description is below!
Out & About Communications is an integrative marketing and communications firm based in San Diego, CA. We are seeking a go-getting Project Coordinator to join the team. This part-time position will comprise of day-to-day administrative duties, scheduling content, updating design files, website updates, client engagements, and projects as assigned.
To apply, submit your cover letter, resume and social links to email@example.com.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Updating website content and website page layout.
- Updating design files and pre-scheduling content.
- Participating in and photographing events.
- Proofreading content and providing recommendations.
- Crafting educational content for blogs, social media, and other digital platforms.
- Supporting with SEO updates and authority building.
- Participating in client meetings and team meetings as needed.
- Research and list building.
- Taking notes and summarizing meetings.
- Events planning and support with day-of logistics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Buffer, WordPress, and HTML, and email marketing tools.
- Fluency in Google Docs, Dropbox and is a must.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High attention to detail when making edits and reviewing documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Public Relations, Graphic Design, Marketing or Journalism.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with tactical project management from development to execution.
- Experience working with diverse clients.
- Must be based in sunny San Diego, CA.
- A self-starter who has a genuine passion for marketing, excellent judgment, and efficient work ethic.