His ping pong game is strong, but not as strong as his digital marketing game. Meet Cody Gutierrez — expert marketer, strategist, recreational athlete and beach lover who brings his talents to Out & About as our new Digital Demand Generation Manager.
Cody joins the team with close to a decade of digital marketing experience, working for a variety of San Diego-based digital agencies. He graduated from San Diego State University with both a marketing-emphasized MBA and a B.S. in Marketing.
Cody’s diverse background, rooted in strategy and execution, allows him to ensure a holistic approach in all client marketing initiatives. He focuses in areas such as marketing operations, online strategy, demand generation, lead generation, customer analysis, automation and data analytics.
When Cody is out and about, he loves to surf, play soccer, golf, read, go to the beach, meditate, wakeboard, and play ping pong. Here are some more fun facts about Cody:
What excites you most about being a part of the Out & About team?
The people! I’m looking forward to being a part of a team with people who are kind-hearted, genuine and truly care about the clients and their growth.
5 Favorite Things:
- Favorite food: Ribs
- Favorite movie: The Dark Knight
- Favorite show: Billions
- Favorite music: Happy Hits
- Favorite superhero: Nightcrawler
Complete the Thought:
- Something people don’t know about me is… I love ping pong (secret’s out!)
- I’m most proud of… my parents. They’re amazing. The patience they had to raise two energetic space cadet kids is incredible.
- My life motto is… Good vibes only.
- One thing I have yet to do on my bucket list is… Get barreled in a wave (yewww!).
- The last song I listened to on Spotify was… Loyal by Odesza
Discover more fun facts about the rest of the Out & About team here!