We are looking for an all-star Digital Media Assistant to join our team in sunny San Diego! Get the full scoop below.
Digital Media Assistant
Out & About Communications, an integrative marketing and communications firm based in San Diego, CA, is seeking a go-getting Digital Media Assistant to join our team. This part-time position will include day-to-day paid media implementation tasks, landing page layouts, website updates and other projects as assigned. Get the full scoop below.
To apply, submit your cover letter, resume and social links to [email protected].
THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU IF…
- You love data and understanding how it affects decision-making. You get lost in the flow when you crack open the hood of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, CRM workflows, email automation systems and integrations.
- When handed paid media tasks, you’re all about diving in to ensure execution is airtight from start-to-finish.
- If handed content and assets, you could go to town creating a layout in WordPress, HubSpot or Constant Contact. Challenges are welcomed, because you know they’ll help strengthen your skill set.
- You know enough about Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop to be dangerous. You can navigate your way around design files to edit and update them. If you have a question, you know Google knows the answer.
- You can work well under pressure. When you get a task that needs an edit to polish it off, you say “I got it!” with a smile.
- A curiosity to always learn and challenge the status quo is part of your DNA.
- The idea of working with a creative team — virtually and in person — sounds like an amazing experience to partner and learn from others who love their craft.
- Bottom line, you’re up for jumping in to learn and get your hands dirty on projects big and small.
- Basic understanding of paid advertising tools (e.g., Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.), WordPress, HTML, email marketing tools and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Fluency in Google Docs and Dropbox.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure with strong communication skills.
- High attention to detail when making edits and reviewing documents.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in marketing.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with tactical marketing projects from development to execution.
- Must be based in sunny San Diego, CA.
- A self-starter who has a genuine passion for marketing, excellent judgment and an efficient work ethic.
- Flexible working environment (onsite and remote)
- 401(k) benefits available
- Breakroom stocked with snacks and beverages
- Regular team “lunch and learns”
- Parking available onsite
We operate in a collaborative environment, so the ability to work and communicate well with others is a must. Our office is climate controlled and has moderate noise levels.
Mobility and sensory abilities required for the organization of events, computer use, telephone access, and communication one-on-one as well as in group meetings. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Must be able to lift 20 pounds and sit or stand for long periods of time. Work will include some long hours, evenings and weekends.
Part time, hourly