We are looking for a Digital Account Coordinator to join our team in sunny San Diego! Get the full scoop below.
Out & About Communications, an integrative marketing and communications firm based in San Diego, CA, is seeking a go-getting Digital Account Coordinator to join our team. This part-time position employee position. See below to get all of the details.
TO APPLY, SUBMIT YOUR COVER LETTER, RESUME AND CAMPAIGN EXAMPLES TO [email protected]
THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU IF…
- Set-up and implementation of paid and organic campaigns is your jam. You love getting into the nitty-gritty and ensuring everything is airtight.
- Work with the SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content and Demand Generation teams to consistently improve client websites, SEO, inbound and outbound campaigns for optimal success and aligned strategy.
- Use Google Analytics, HubSpot, and AdWords to monitor clients’ web traffic and report on progress.
- You love data and understanding how it affects decision-making. You get lost in the flow when you crack open the hood of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, CRM workflows, email automation systems and integrations.
- If handed content and assets, you could go to town creating a layout in WordPress, HubSpot or Constant Contact. Challenges are welcomed, because you know they’ll help strengthen your skill set.
- You can work well under pressure. When you get a task that needs an edit to polish it off, you say “I got it!” with a smile.
- The idea of working with a creative team — virtually and in person — sounds like an amazing experience to partner and ensure the end product is the best that it can be.
- Bottom line, you’re up for jumping in to learn and get your hands dirty on projects big and small.
- Ability to implement and monitor Google Analytics, HubSpot, AdWords, and Data Studio.
- Experience setting up and running SEO, retargeting, PPC, and email automation campaigns.
- Experience working with WordPress, HubSpot, Constant Contact and MailChimp.
- Fluency in Google Docs and Dropbox.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure with strong communication skills.
- High attention to detail when making edits and reviewing documents.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in graphic design, marketing or journalism.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with tactical paid and organic campaign experience from development to execution.
- Must be based in sunny San Diego, CA.
- A self-starter who has a genuine passion for marketing, excellent judgment and an efficient work ethic.
- Flexible working environment (onsite and remote)
- 401(k) benefits available
- Breakroom stocked with snacks and beverages
- Regular team “lunch and learns”
- Parking available onsite
We operate in a collaborative environment, so the ability to work and communicate well with others is a must. Our office is climate controlled and has moderate noise levels.
Mobility and sensory abilities required for the organization of events, computer use, telephone access, and communication one-on-one as well as in group meetings. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Must be able to lift 20 pounds and sit or stand for long periods of time. Work will include some long hours, evenings and weekends.
PART TIME, HOURLY